Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Breakers: The Uncomfortable Truth?

I didn't watch Spring Breakers because it doesn't fit with my morals, but I do know something about it.

Films like the recent Spring Breakers may appeal to those who like sexy scenes, and I won't judge because that's not what I do, but everyone should know what people have to endure in their production. Recently it has been reported that Selena Gomez had a mini breakdown when filming Spring Breakers. "I got overwhelmed doing some of the things we were doing and having such an active audience at all times, even though I knew at heart we were super-safe," she said.

Many women really do not feel entirely comfortable doing those things, you know, and it's OK and normal according to me. In fact, I can say that I personally would not be comfortable doing that.