Friday, January 18, 2013

LeAnn Rimes Has Feared Husband Cheating

LeAnn Rimes has been in a lot of trouble lately, and some of it at least has to do with her current relationship, which stemmed from an affair whilst both parties were married. This topic has been revisited yet again recently. When asked if she feared that her new husband Eddie Cibrian may cheat again, she said 'it's definitely creeped into my mind'.

Look, I've decided that I do like LeAnn Rimes after all, and I really wish people would give her a chance to get her career back on track. People's reactions to her recent X Factor performance was, for example, disappointing. I'm not going to be judgmental, but let's take it as a lesson for everyone. The reality is that nothing good comes out of cheating, ever. So there's plenty of reason to feel insecure in such a relationship.

By TaraElla (News, Website)