Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Emma Roberts Determined to Make Her Marriage Work

When Emma Roberts gets married, she has determined that it needs to be for life.

"I've grown up in a business where we're taught to think that relationships don't last, and that people are supposed to be married a bunch of times. But I come from the school of getting married once," she explained.

I too am a believer in having a family relationship for life, committing to one partner for life. And every time I raise that I get called all sorts of things. Does she have it easier? Apparently not.

"Everyone kind of rolls their eyes at me, but I still believe in the romantic movie outcome," she said.

It's great to know that there are others out there fighting the same fight. Keep it up!

By TaraElla (News, Website)
Discuss at the Forum!