Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Some Reflections as Keeping Up With The Kardashians Hits 10 Years...

This month, Keeping Up With The Kardashians finally reaches the milestone of being on television for 10 years. It's a show that I don't watch personally, but it's surely one that's received lots of attention. It's even been blamed for Donald Trump's election victory (I don't believe that personally).

For a long time I have simply dismissed the show. But thinking about it, they've played their role in talking about important things, and bringing otherwise apolitical people into the political conversation. Whether it's gun control, LGBT rights, or the 2016 election, the Kardashians have not been shy to share their thoughts.

I still won't watch the show, personally. But I do realise it has value. So here's to 10 years for you!