Saturday, December 28, 2013

Britney Then vs Miley Now

Miley Cyrus has been one of the most controversial characters of the pop cultural scene of 2013. I am sorry to say that I may have been a bit harsh on her, but I didn't (and still don't) like what she is doing.

Some have also seen parallels with Britney Spears, in the past that is. Britney was also quite a controversial character in some circles some time back, much of it having to do with her fashion style. Back then, I was quite vocal about just letting people do what they want, letting them have fun, etc. So how is Miley different for me now?

Well, there's a world of difference here for me. Britney was disliked by some for her appearance, and that was it. Miley, on the other hand, has been doing some really off-putting things, and is showing no signs of stopping. Britney was about having fun, no matter if you liked her appearance or not. But Miley - that's certainly not fun, whatever she is doing.

By TaraElla (News, Website) Discuss at the Forum!