Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Zoe Saldana Keeping her Marriage and Private Life Away from Spotlight

Since her marriage this Northern summer, Zoe Saldana has not been very willing to discuss the details of her married life with her husband. Now she has explained it all to Ocean Drive magazine.

"I realized throughout the years of being in this business that the only way to maintain some kind of sanity is to protect that which is most dear to you, which is your life and everyone that's in it," she said.

I agree fully. And it's not just those as followed as Zoe that can take this on board. I personally do not discuss my personal life either. There are many more interesting things out there to discuss anyway. Everybody needs a bit of privacy, I think.

By TaraElla (News, Website) Discuss at the Forum!