Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Even the French Agree With Me About the Wrecking Ball Video

The French media regulator CSA have voiced their concerns about two recently popular music videos: Work B**ch by Britney Spears, and Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. They believe that those videos are inappropriate for young viewers and should not air before 10pm.

When I first voiced my criticism about Wrecking Ball's video and how it made me unable to enjoy the song anymore, some ardent Miley fans were calling me a puritan. With the French media also have voiced their concerns now, I guess the 'puritan' accusations are no longer valid, right?

I used to be a fan of Miley's work too (and also Britney's work). But you just can't support whatever things someone does just because you like them.

Actually, I would like to remind Miley that she can do so much better than what she is doing now:



By TaraElla (News, Website) Discuss at the Forum!