Monday, February 3, 2014

TaraElla's Top 5 Britney Spears Hits of All Time

We (the new Sunny Apple team) are interviewing TaraElla for a series of mini countdowns of her best (or most memorable) five hits for a range of artists. We're starting with one of the most memorable artists of the past two decades - Britney Spears. So what are TaraElla's five biggest Britney songs?

5. Oops I Did It Again (2000)
This was when me and my friends used to look up to Britney. She just had a feeling of confidence about her back then.



4. Lucky (2000)
Also from the Oops I Did It Again album, this was quite special. By the way, is there anyone called Lucky ever?



3. Toxic (2004)
Britney's 2004 comeback hit was huge around the world, and I agree that it deserved its success.



2. Sometimes (1999)
Of the hits from Baby One More Time, I think this one sounded the best. It's a shame that it wasn't a number one in the charts out there.



1. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (2002)
As far as Britney hits go, this is by far my favourite. It sounds so... hopeful! That's the word to describe it, I think. Twelve years later, its spirit of hope still resonates with me.