Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tish Cyrus Files for Divorce

Tish Cyrus has reportedly filed for divorce from husband Billy Ray Cyrus, and is seeking custody of daughter Noah, 13.

The breakup rate of Hollywood couples never ceases to astonish me, and frankly, make me feel more than a little sad. I guess I was lucky that my parents stayed together no matter what for the sake of the family. Yet it is something that is becoming rarer and rarer in Hollywood circles.

Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus continues to promote her new song We Can't Stop everywhere, giving media interviews over a wide range of topics. I honestly don't think I could do that if my parents were breaking up. I would probably be sitting at home crying. I wonder how she does it.

By TaraElla (News, Website)

p.s. Since this is a divorce-related post, I thought I should promote my 'permanent commitment' alternative. Read this for more information.