Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Don't Reward Robin Thicke This Time

Robin Thicke (along with Pharrell Williams and T.I.) recently released his most commercially successful single in quite a long time, Blurred Lines. It really isn't like anything he has done before, and a lot of people seem to like it.

But there is one problem. The music video. Besides being absolutely hideous, it objectifies women, in my opinion. It's really unacceptable to do that. I haven't featured it here because it is too offensive to belong here, in my opinion, but if you want to watch it it's on Youtube.

Therefore, I am not buying that stuff. I am not rewarding someone for doing that. Maybe all of you out there should think twice about buying the single too.

What a shame. It was quite a good song too.

By TaraElla (News, Website)