Friday, May 24, 2013

Kesha in Controversial Urine Drinking Stunt

In her reality show on MTV, Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life, Kesha recently had a urine drinking stunt. Now the Parent Television Council has come out slamming the stunt. "If given the opportunity, I can't imagine that parents would want to pay for a cable network that airs an episode of a pop star drinking her own urine," they said.

I think that's a bit unfair to MTV - that's not what MTV is all about, you know. But what's the need for outrage in the first place? If I were a parent I wouldn't let my kids watch anything Kesha related. I guess other parents would generally do the same. I fully support family friendly TV, but not censorship by outrage. If some show isn't family friendly, it should be avoided by families. That's about it.

By TaraElla (News, Website)